CHP+ Member Resources
Need help with CHP+ eligibility or enrollment?
After you are approved for CHP+, you have 90 days to select a health plan, such as Kaiser Permanente. If you have any problems with your CHP+ eligibility or enrollment, please call Health First Colorado Enrollment at
1-888-367-6557 or 303-839-2120.
Kaiser Permanente CHP+ Member Resources
At Kaiser Permanente, we’re glad to serve as your CHP+ provider and look forward to a long and healthy partnership with you. To make the most of your membership we encourage you to review these documents about your health plan.
- CHP+ Plan Provider Directory — your guide to Kaiser Permanente medical offices, providers, facilities, and more for CHP+ members.
- CHP+ Plan Formulary — your guide to prescription drugs covered by Kaiser Permanente.
- CHP+ Evidence of Coverage — your guide to Kaiser Permanente’s covered services, complaint and appeal information, and Member’s rights.
- CHP+ Plan New Member Guide — your guide to choosing a doctor, finding a medical office, making an appointment, and more.
- CHP+ Member Advisory Council — provide input and recommend ways to improve the services and care that we provide to CHP+ members.
- Colorado.gov/PEAK — your resource to manage your account, and make updates to your phone number or address.
- Colorado Crisis Services — services are available 24/7.
If you would like to request a paper copy, please call Member Services at 303-338-3800 (TTY 711).
Kaiser Permanente Expecting or Pregnant Member Resources
As you prepare to welcome your new baby, we’re here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. You’re bound to have a lot of questions, and we have answers, articles, videos, checklists, and resources to guide you through your pregnancy.
- Maternity Care — your guide to maternity care.
- Pregnancy Toolkit — your guide to being pregnant.
- Labor and Delivery Toolkit — your labor and delivery guide.
- Postpartum Toolkit — your guide for the 6 weeks after delivery.
- Women’s Health Classes — get the support you need from staff trained in breastfeeding your baby.