CHP+ Member Resources
Need help with CHP+ eligibility or enrollment?
After you are approved for CHP+, a health plan is selected for you. If you are not assigned to Kaiser Permanente and you want to be enrolled with our plan, you may change your health plan. You have 90 days to select a different health plan after you’re approved for CHP+. If you have any problems with your CHP+ eligibility or enrollment, please call Health First Colorado Enrollment at 1-888-367-6557 or 303-839-2120.
Kaiser Permanente CHP+ Member Resources
At Kaiser Permanente, we’re glad to serve as your CHP+ provider and look forward to a long and healthy partnership with you. To make the most of your membership we encourage you to review these documents about your health plan.
- CHP+ Plan Provider Directory — your guide to Kaiser Permanente medical offices, providers, facilities, and more for CHP+ members.
- CHP+ Plan Formulary — your guide to prescription drugs covered by Kaiser Permanente.
- CHP+ Evidence of Coverage — your guide to Kaiser Permanente’s covered services, complaint and appeal information, and Member’s rights. The CHP+ Evidence of Coverage is also known as the CHP+ Member Handbook.
- CHP+ Plan New Member Guide — your guide to choosing a doctor, finding a medical office, making an appointment, and more.
- CHP+ Member Advisory Council — provide input and recommend ways to improve the services and care that we provide to CHP+ members.
- Colorado.gov/PEAK — your resource to manage your account, and make updates to your phone number or address.
- Colorado Crisis Services — services are available 24/7.
If you would like to request a paper copy, please call Member Services at 303-338-3800 (TTY 711).
Kaiser Permanente Expecting or Pregnant Member Resources
As you prepare to welcome your new baby, we’re here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. You’re bound to have a lot of questions, and we have answers, articles, videos, checklists, and resources to guide you through your pregnancy.
- Maternity Care — your guide to maternity care.
- Pregnancy Toolkit — your guide to being pregnant.
- Labor and Delivery Toolkit — your labor and delivery guide.
- Postpartum Toolkit — your guide for the 6 weeks after delivery.
- Women’s Health Classes — get the support you need from staff trained in breastfeeding your baby.