For questions directly related to the Bridge Program, please review the following:
Call the Member Services Contact Center (MSCC) at 1-888-865-5813, TTY users call 711, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. Be sure to provide the representative your name, date of birth, and the date you applied.
NOTE: Allow 30 business days for your application to process. If it has been less than 30 days, you will be asked to call the Member Services Contact Center back to receive the status.
Call the Member Services Contact Center (MSCC) at 1-888-865-5813, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
You may submit missing documents via the postage-paid envelope provided with the Missing Information letter. You may also email or fax the documents to:
NOTE: Missing information must be submitted to the California Service Center within 7 days or the application will be denied.
If accepted, you may use your acceptance letter to begin receiving services until your member card arrives. This letter includes your Health Record Number and effective date. Please present this letter with your photo ID at appointments. Your member card usually arrives within 30 days of approval.
If you are interested in applying for the Bridge Program, please work directly with one of the approved Community Partners listed on our website. Click here for a list of our current partners and their contact information. You can apply for this program during the annual open enrollment period, which is November 1 – December 15.
Outside of open enrollment, you can only apply for coverage if you have a triggering event (such as a marriage, divorce, or job change). Click here to learn more about the Special Enrollment Period (SEP).
Note: Enrollment into The Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program is limited; Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to stop accepting new enrollments at any time without prior notice.
For questions related to your Kaiser Permanente membership, coverage, benefits, or billing, please review the following:
Call the Appointment Hotline directly at 404-365-0966 OR make sure you have set up your Health Manager account at www.kp.org where you have secure 24-hour access to your health record online.
* Schedule, request, cancel, and view appointments
* Email your doctor’s office
* Review past office visits
* View most lab test results
* Order prescription refills and view current medications
* View Immunization history
Please note: If you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment time at one of our Kaiser Permanente facilities and do not give us 24-hour notice, you will be charged a $25 missed appointment fee by your physician’s office. This fee is not covered by the Bridge subsidy.
Please contact the Member Services Contact Center at 1-888-865-5813 to request benefit information about your KPGA Gold 500/20 or KPGA Signature Gold 500/20 plan. Be sure to have your Health Record Number available.
Please contact Patient Financial Services at 404-949-5112 and have your Health Record Number available.
For questions related to your Bridge program membership ending, please review the following:
Unfortunately, the Bridge Program is a one-time only program. One of the eligibility requirements is that the Applicant and/or applying dependents cannot have been previously enrolled in the Bridge Program.
- Sign up for another plan directly through Kaiser Permanente or a different health plan provider.
- You can sign up for a new plan during the yearly open enrollment period, which begins November 1, and ends December 15.
- For more information about Kaiser Permanente health plans, visit buykp.org or call the Member Service Contact Center at 1-888-865-5813, TTY users call 711, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
- Visit healthcare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596 to learn more about the Marketplace and sign up for a Kaiser Permanente plan or another provider’s plan.
- See if you qualify for financial help through the Marketplace. Eligibility depends on how much money you make and your residency status.
- Find in-person help from an assister, agent, or broker in your community at LocalHelp.HealthCare.gov.
- Call 1-888-865-5813 to request a reasonable accommodation at no cost to you if you have a disability.
- Apply for Medicaid or PeachCare for Kids®.
- Eligibility depends on how much money you make and other state-specific requirements.
- Please visit kp.org/medicaid/ga to learn more.